360 Degree Virtual Tours
Perfect for B&Bs, hotels, serviced apartments, museums, theatres, galleries, convention and exhibition centres, stately homes and castles, sports facilities and stadiums, real estate, commercial properties and resorts and spas.
6 reasons why your business should be using 360 degree virtual tours.
1. Return on investment for virtual imaging is estimated at less than four weeks
Unlike other content initiatives that can take months to prove ROI, businesses that use virtual tours see results much quicker. Virtual tours follow all the guidelines for the perfect digital content. They’re unique to your brand, interactive and compelling.
2. Virtual tours keep people on your website 5-10x longer
Virtual tours get million of visits a day because they spark interest and are an important component of the decision-making process for customers. Consequently people spend 5-10 times longer on websites with an embedded virtual tour than those without, which is great for SEO too.
3. Among 18-34 year olds, prospects are 130% more likely to book based on a virtual tour
With the generation shift, Millennials are more likely to book a venue, hotel or use a service if the business has a virtual tour.
4. Virtual tours help double interest in a business listing
Complete Google listings increase engagement, brand reputation and trust. So typically, Google business with a virtual tour see 2x more interest.
5. Google virtual tours influence a 16% growth in Google Search and Maps appearances
In an online study, it was discovered that Google virtual tours have an influence on how strong that listing is and how often it appears in organic search on Google and on Maps.
6. Google favours virtual images with a 2:1 preference for thumbnail display on Google
Google prefers virtual imaging over flat digital photography, with a 2:1 ratio preference of thumbnail display.
In other words, when a business has a virtual tour tied to their Google My Business listing, Google will display those 360 thumbnails over traditional photography.
The Flat. The Laurels, Star Bank, Oakamoor, Staffs, ST103BN
Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm
Prices start from just £1.50 per square metre, making your virtual tour truly affordable